SHIPPING & POLICIES
All prints are packed with the upmost care and safety precautions. I pack all giclee prints 16x20" and under in a flat mailer with a piece of cardboard or foam core included in the envelope for stability, as well as a "Do Not Bend" sticker on the front to reinforce the safety of the print. Any print above this size will be rolled, put into a protective plastic bag, and shipped in a cardboard shipping tube with bubble wrap on both sides of the print to keep it stable.
You will be charged between $5-$30 for shipping upon the purchase of your painting. This is a charge to cover materials for shipment, and the rest of the shipping cost is included in the cost of the painting. You will not be invoiced for shipping cost after your purchase. All originals are packed with the upmost care and safety precautions. I wrap each original in paper (then tie it with a bow, of course), then tape around protective foam core or cardboard on either side of the wrapped painting to protect it from anything around it. I then wrap the entire piece with bubble wrap, and place it in an art-sized box filled with plenty more bubble wrap to allow no shaking during shipment. Any original painting over $250 has shipping insurance purchased on it by me, incase of the event that it is damaged by the postage system. This method has proven itself very safe and effective! For more information on shipping please contact me.
- I will email subscribers to notify about painting releases as well as make multiple social media posts regarding dates and times of the painting releases. Unfortunately, it is not under my control who does or does not purchase artwork first or fastest on my e-commerce section of my website, it is a first come first serve basis as all my work is custom and one of a kind. Due to the nature of the "painting release system" sales, it is not under my control who does or does not place an item in their cart and proceed to checkout fastest.
- No refunds or exchanges on items (prints OR originals) unless item is damaged in shipping. (must show proof of damage)* (special circumstances may allow for different return or exchange policies- these must be discussed with Brynn personally before purchasing)
- Deposit on commissions is non-refundable and can be used towards another product of mine if commission painting is cancelled.
- All orders will be shipped in 5-7 business days via USPS priority mail or FedEx ground shipping, depending on the size of the product. GA residents will be charged 4% sales tax at checkout. NO original artworks sent internationally at this time, I can only offer prints to be shipped internationally.
- Note that any painting that is larger than 48"x48" will be un-stretched, rolled and shipped with stretcher bars in a tube for re-stretching. You can take to a local framer for re-stretching that will likely cost around $100-$200.
RIGHTS TO IMAGES
The artist reserves the right to use and sell reproductions of sold work to promote her work. All reproduction rights are retained by the artist herself. Any purchased artwork may not be reproduced by any process without proof of permission of Brynn herself.